Active duty military, veterans and first responders are eligible to apply. We offer various types of assistance in order to assist with becoming self-sufficient again. We do not send cash or checks.
Specific types of assistance offered:
Groceries and nonfood essentials.
- Pet support (food, supplies, basic vet care if necessary etc.)
- Emergency Housing
- Permanent Housing (assistance with the security deposit)
- Miscellaneous Assistance (on a case by case basis)
- Utility bills, reasonable auto repairs, prescription assistance
Actual bills, such as utilities, MUST be payable online without the veteran's log in.
- Emergency childcare (in the event of unforeseen circumstances)
We DO NOT assist with rent, taxes, vehicle payments, mortgage, credit card bills, child support or legal fees/fines.